- Material: 98% polyester, 2% carbon
- EN 1149: 1, permanently antistatic
- Dirt and water repellent thanks to original Dupont Teflon coating
- PSA Category I
- Silicone-free, lint-free
- 2-way zip with protection strip
- Wide frets at the wrist as well as rubber waistband at waist for optimum comfort
- Washable at 30 ° C or dry cleaning
There are branches of industry in which the production processes take place under strictly prescribed and controlled conditions. The pharmaceutical, semiconductor and electronics industries, plastics processing, coating and coating companies as well as biotechnology companies must create clearly defined working environments in order to protect their products against harmful, human-going influences.
What does ESD mean?
ESD stands for Electric Static Discharge and is also referred to as antistatic or electrically dissipating. For clean room clothing, no natural materials or staple fibers should be used. They tend to break or become detached from the yarn bandage and contaminate the environment when they are subjected to friction, such as when they are worn but also during washing. For clean room clothing, it is therefore recommended to use continuous polyester filaments, which are processed into very fine, dense fabrics with a low pore size.